– Our main office is in Cusco, right where you want us to be during your time in Peru.
– We have been operating all our own itineraries since 1985, making us one of the most established and experienced travel agencies in Peru.
– We are part of the community of Cusco; all our staff and partner companies are Peruvian, and we believe that a great travel experience involves interacting with local people.
– The highest quality service: we take care of every detail, employing highly experienced and qualified guides to accompany you during your time in Peru.
– We are fully committed to the principles of responsible and sustainable
tourism, working to minimize the environmental and social impact of
tourism in Peru.
All of our tours benefit from the support of our office staff, all of whom are highly experienced professionals and university graduates trained in tourism.
Our tailored, personalized itineraries for individuals and small groups are fully-backed by our office staff, meaning that we will take care of your comfort and safety, while you enjoy the sights.
Our leaders are not simply tour leaders but also experienced guides who know the areas they live and guide in, with all their history and traditions. They are also qualified to lead off-the-beaten-track back country excursions and expeditions anywhere in the Andes, from hiking the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, exploring the Amazon rainforest or leading cultural, archaeological and anthropological tours.
In every city and travel destination on your itinerary local guides will be on hand to show you the sights and give you the benefit of their local knowledge. All our local guides are experienced professionals with specialized knowledge. They are carefully selected for their travel experience and general knowledge and are graduates of Peruvian universities who have received intense training before leading a tour.
Every year they receive periodic training designed to maintain and improve their expertise. We provide guides who speak English, German, French, Italian or Japanese as a second or third language.
All the services and itineraries that we offer are carefully created, taking into account all the wishes and requirements of our clients. We run our activities with the highest standards for the comfort and security of the traveler; we also provide lodging services and full board (on request).
At the same time, our rates are extremely competitive. We aim to provide value for money, while at the same time offering travelers the very best that Peru has to offer in terms of local knowledge, hospitality, service and infrastructure.